Um… Hello? I guess.
Can I just start with that? Honestly, I don’t even know where to begin. There is so much I want to share right now, and it feels a bit overwhelming to be back after ages of not writing. Trying to organize my thoughts while running low on creative juices is a tough combo! Speaking of being away for too long, my personal domain actually expired because I forgot to renew it… but I’ll worry about that later. For now, let’s just take it one step at a time.
So, why am I here, you ask? I’m not entirely sure either. Maybe I’m just bored, and honestly, I feel grateful to be able to say that out loud again. I guess I’ve reached a point in life where the storm has passed and I can finally enjoy life again. I don’t usually share personal struggles here or on my socials, but just like everyone else, I have my ups and downs. Life still knocks me down sometimes, but unlike the younger version of me, I now know how to prepare—or at least how to dance in the rain.
Anyway, enough of that! I’m officially proclaiming my return. I’ll be lurking around here again, doing my best to finish the drafts that have been waiting for me, and sharing more of my shenanigans and musings.
What else has been happening?
Well, I moved out of my shared flat almost four months ago. I’m still debating whether to vlog or write about it since I really want to protect my peace, but maybe I’m just overthinking it. I also went on my first hike in Luzon—which was also my first solo hike! On top of that, I went snorkeling for the first time, swam with thresher sharks, went to a concert, and so much more.
I won’t make huge promises this time, but I’ll do my best to share these stories here soon. In the meantime, feel free to check out my TikTok and Instagram for more updates, as I’m trying to stay active there too.
I think that’s all for now. My goal is to update this mini diary of mine 2 to 3 times a week, so I hope to see you around! I’m not sure if anyone is even reading this blog, but who cares? Either way, I’ll be here waiting.
0 comments